Finding beautiful names for your girl that have meanings for your new baby is a challenge. Everyone has experienced this journey. Names are an integral part of a person’s identity. parents would like to make their best effort to choose a name for their baby that is memorable and makes a lasting impression.
If you’re looking to go to every nook and cranny to choose the most appropriate names for your little girl We’ve compiled the most beautiful names for women with meanings that you could present to your baby girl. While some of them are distinctive and have meanings, others are special to be given to a girl.
Look at the list we’ve compiled below and choose a memorable name for your gorgeous daughter.
Beautiful and Meaningful Baby Girl Names
Baby Names that mean ‘Beautiful’ and Pretty
- Abigail: A father’s delight beautiful.
- Alina, It is the noblest of them all.
- Bella: Beautiful
- Bellezza Bellezza or Beauty
- The Belinda Beautiful one. extremely gorgeous
- Bonita Pretty
- Bonnie Gorgeous or pretty
- Caily Slender or pretty
- The Calista Most Beautiful
- Calliope: Beautiful voice
- Calixta Beautiful or most gorgeous
- Donatella: A beautiful gift
- Ella: Beautiful fairy
- Ellen Beautiful woman
- Ellie A shining light or perhaps the most gorgeous woman
- The beautiful one: The beautiful one
- Fayre Beautiful
- Felicia Success or luck?
- Iowa: Beautiful land
- Isa Beautiful
- Jacintha: Beautiful
- Jolie Gorgeous or lovely
- Kaytlyn: Smart and beautiful, she is a gorgeous young girl
- Keva Beautiful child
- Kyomi is Gorgeous and perfect
- Lillie is Pure, beautiful
- Lilybelle Beautiful lily
- Linda Pretty
- Lynne Beautiful waterfall
- Lucinda: Beautiful light
- Mabel Beautiful one
- Abs: Beautiful lover
- Marabel Beautiful Mary
- Meadow Beautiful field
- Mei Beautiful
- Miyeon Lovely, warm-hearted or delightful
- Miyuki Lovely, cheerful or good luck
- Naamah Pleasant
- Naava is Beautiful and delightful
- Naomi Lovely or pleasant
- Nefertari: The most beautiful
- Nefertiti: The beautiful one
- Nelly A shining light
- Name: Lovely and relaxing
- Noabel Beautiful light
- Omorose A beautiful baby
- Orabelle Beautiful seacoast
- Rachel Beautiful
- Raanana Pleasant and fresh
- Ratih The most beautiful, godlike or divine beauty
- Rosaleen Lovely, small rose
- Rosalind Pretty rose
- Sapphire Beautiful gem
- Tazanna: Beautiful princess
- Tegan A loved one or the one you love
- Tove stunning and gorgeous
- Ulanni: Gorgeous beauty
- Venus goddess of love and beauty
- The Xin Happy
- The Yedda Voice: Beautiful voice
Baby Girl Names In Sanskrit
Names in Sanskrit have deep significance. Naming a baby is the most basic Hindu “sanskar” which is a religious norm. Here are some gorgeous baby girl names and their meanings for you to pick.
- Abhaya: Fearless
- Akshita: Wonder girl
- Ambar The sky
- Amrita: Spiritual holy water
- Avantika Queen
- Dhara: Constant flow
- Divya: Divine
- Jyotsna: Radiant-like flames
- Karishma Miracle
- Mohini: Most Beautiful
- Shreya: Beautiful, auspicious
- Swaara Self shining
- Vaidehi Sita the wife of Lord Ram
Names for Your Baby Girl Meaning ‘Moonlight’
These names are connected in a way to Goddess Moon: They are ideal if you’re fascinated by mythology!
- Diana: Moon Goddess
- Celine Moon
- Luna Luna (in Spanish and Italian)
- Rishima: Moonbeam
Names that signify “Happiness”
Who would not want their child to always be content? Put that feeling in the name of her child!
- Farrah: Happy
- Muskaan: Smile, happiness
Names that Mean ‘Successful’
We all want our children to be successful adults. Choose a name for your daughter based on this and let her know your goal.
- Naila Successful
- Yashita Successful
- Fawziya: Victorious
- Yashashree: The Goddess of Success
- Victoria Victoria is the name given to Victoria, the British queen, which translates to victory, and is still well-known.
Names That Mean ‘Flower’ Your Little Girl
Flowers have that feminine look to them and are usually considered to be associated with females. Here are some names for baby girls. names that mean flower!
- Aboli is an unusual Hindu name, which translates to flower.
- Daisy Numerous girls get their names after these delicate yellow and white flowers.
- Ketki: This name is usually spelt as Ketaki but the spelling can vary depending on the community.
- Kusum: This well-known name refers to flowers.
- Juhi is a flower belonging to the family of jasmine. You can choose to name the girl you love Juhi as well as Jasmine.
- violet: The bluish-purple flower in this picture is distinctive and stunning. It is a favourite among many poets.
- Zahra The name is an Arabic name, which translates to flower.
Charlotte, Sophia, and Evelyn are some of the most sought-after names for babies across the US in 2021 (1).
Baby Names for Girls Meaning Romance
If you’re an ardent romantic You would want your child to have an identity that reflects the love you feel. Here are some suggestions:
- Scarlett The name Scarlett means red. which is the colour associated with love and affection.
- amora Spanish term for Love.
- Ai Japanese term for Love.
- Car is a Welsh Name that means “love”
- Darlene: Dear or beloved
- Davina Beloved
- Kalila The word “Kalila” means “heap of love” in Arabic
- The Shirina name has an American name which means love song.
- Yaretzi A Aztec name that means “you are always loved’
Names based on Mythology
These names are timeless and stunning. The significance of these names makes them unique.
- PenelopeThis name is a Greek name. Penelope is the name of the woman who was married to The Trojan War hero Ulysses who was famous for his intelligence.
- Althea: This name can be found in Greek mythology as well as in pastoral poetry.
- Ariadne A term used in Greek mythology that translates to most holy’
- AphroditeThe Greek God of Love.
- Cassandra is also known as Kassandra: The daughter of king Priam from Troy who was able to predict the future.
- Chitrangada:Wife of Pandava prince Arjuna
- HamsiniGoddess Saraswati
- Anagha: Goddess Lakshmi
Names Based on Musical Notes
- Aarohi The sound of music. The name has experienced a rebirth in recent times.
- Alvapriya: Music lover
- Gunjan: Musical sound
- Isaiarasi: Queen of Music
- Prrati A person who is a fan of and enjoys music
Baby names are named after Celebrities
Names of celebrities are timeless favourites. Maintaining the names of celebrities for babies can be a statement of style! Try to stay clear of names that are commonly used, such as Lucy, Mary and Sarah.
- Aradhya: Regard
- Charlotte: Freeman
- Elise Affirmation of God
- Frankie Free one
- Josie God can add
- June: Young
- OPHELIA: Help
- Paris: Gorgeous and chic
- The Norah Shining light
- Kate Pure
Some interesting Muslim Names for Your Baby Girl
These names aren’t popular and are usually favoured by the Muslim community.
- Aadila: Honest and equal
- Abeer or Abir: Fragrance
- AfaafVirtuous honest, clean and decent
- AleemaLearned, wise
- Alia High, noble and amazing
- Atiya: Gift, present
- Ahd Knowledge, pledge
Beautiful Hindu Names For Girls
Here are a few Hindu names that you could use for your baby girl. These are basic, yet meaningful.
- Akuti: Princess
- Adrika: Celestial
- The Alisha He is guided by God
- Abha Lustrous beauty
- Abhilasha Desire or ambition
- Aashirya from the Land of God
- Aashi Smile
- Amolika: Priceless
- Amodini Joyful
- Anahita: Graceful
- Angarika The flower with a flame called Palash.
- Anika: Goddess Durga
- Anura: Knowledgeable
- Dakshi The glorious
- Elakshi is an attractive woman with sharp eyes
The Classic Names That Are Evergreen
While many would call them “old traditional’, their traditional names are still in fashion.
- Hazel is a reference to hazel trees.
- Cora It was an invention of the writer of the novel ‘Last of the Mohicans James Fenimore Cooper. The character was strong gorgeous and cute. You’ll surely want these traits in your child.
- Faye Trust and loyalty
- Eleanor Light shining or sun rays
- Della: Noble
- Clara ou Claire: Famous and amazing
- Amelia Strenuous, hardworking
- Anne The Hebrew name that means “favoured grace”
- Evelyn, It is a Norman source and comes via the English surname.
- Emma Emma is a revival of this name, which was very popular during the 1880s. It is universal.
Names based on Virtue
Make sure your child understands the importance of virtue from the start. You can mention any of the following:
- Affinity: Friendly
- Bina: Knowledge, understanding
- Faith Belief, faith, and trust
- Mercy Merciful
- Namya Honorable of distinction
- Omnia The virtuous woman
- Peace: Tranquil
- The Priti Love
- Trinity three in one
Edgy Girl Names
The 21st century is calling for modern and contemporary names. Look over our most trendy Baby girl name ideas below.
- Athena The goddess of wisdom
- Audrey Noble strength
- Blythe Happy
- Harlow Army
- Harp player: Harp player
- Ivy: A plant name
- Juniper Tree name
- Layla Night
- Lucille: Light
- Lux: Light
- Maisie: Pearl
- Monroe The mouth of the Roe river
- Piper Pipe player
- First rose: First rose
- Stella: Star
- Tatum Tate’s homestead
- Teagan Pretty or little poet
- Tenley Burnt clearing
- Thunder: Thunder
- Willow tree: The willow tree
Whimsical Girl Names
If you’re a fan of quirky and exciting things, then whimsical baby girl names are ideal for you.
- Acacia: Thorny
- Avery: Elf wisdom
- The Bambalina Little girl
- Eilidh: Sun
- The Lenora Bright
- Lorelei: Alluring
- Maeby Pearl or bitter
- Phoebe: Shining one
- Tabitha Gazelle
- Tallulah Running water
Spiritual Girl Names
Naming your child is nothing less than a practice of spirituality. What is the best way to choose an appropriate religious name to give your child? See our choices below!
- Aisha: Lively
- Angela: Angel
- Angelique: Like an angel
- Assisi: Italian place-name
- Batya the daughter of God
- Celestia Heavenly
- Chava Life
- Chinmayi Spiritual joy
- Grace: Goodness, generosity
- Gwyneth: Blessed
- Helena Light
- Khadija Early Baby
- Lourdes A reference to Mother Mary
- Magdalena The gift of God
- Seraphina: Fiery-winged
Girls with names that are not known to the public.
If you want your child stands out from the crowd, select an unusual and unique name for her.
- Alouette: Lark
- Alexina: Defending men
- Belva Beautiful view
- Caricia: Caress
- Fayette Faith
- Galiana: Calm healer
- Jacinda: Hyacinth
- Kalilah: Beloved
- Leontine Lion
- Meliora: Better
Did you have any idea?
The name Barbie originates from the Greek word ‘Barbaros’.’
Barbie Girl Names
If you have a particular area for Barbie dolls within your heart, select the name that is inspired by the Barbie line-up for your child.
- Barbie: Foreign woman
- Cara Face
- Christie: A Christian
- Dana From Denmark
- Goddess: Goddess
- French: From France
- Jamie: Supplanter
- Jazzie: Jasmine
- Kelly War
- Krissy Christ-follower Christ
- Midge Pearl
- Stacie: Resurrection
- Steffie Garland
- Tracy: Of Thracia
- Whitney White Island
Names based on Genealogy
You could repeat names that are popular within your family, but you believe will be unusual. Naming a child after her grandmother was once popular. It is possible to bring this practice back since the original name might have become distinct following two generations. Genealogical names usually evoke emotional memory.
Make sure you choose a lovely and simple, beautiful name for your baby girl. It should be easy to pronounce and spell. Everyone hates having their name altered, even though it is a frequent issue encountered by many! Names reflect a person’s faith and community, their location of birth, but not necessarily the persona. As a newborn is unable to comprehend the significance of the name she is given, she can be able to comprehend the meaning of her name.
Try to choose names that you know your child will be proud of when she begins to talk. This article on gorgeous names for baby girls with significance can help you select the best name for your little girl. Enjoy naming your baby!