This has been a question ask by many today because of one reason or the other. Well I understand that you don’t want to feel that hurt or maybe you want to be sure about that person you are with, for you not to be heartbroken. Don’t worry for I will show you signs that you will see and know if your partner is cheating or not. So feel free for with these signs you will at least understand your relationship and where is heading to, so let get started with the signs. “How do you know if your partner is cheating?”
How do you know if your partner is cheating?
1. First you will feel as if he or she is cheating. You will be having feelings like something is wrong with your relationship, but still you won’t understand it.
2. He or she will always encourage you to move out or spend time with friends more.
3. He or she will always be late and give you excuses of not been there.
4. You will see that there phone will always be more important to him or her instead of paying attention to you.
5. Your partner will not spend much time with you always instead give you reason to move out.
6. There will be lack of attention. You will notice that your partner will find it hard to pay attention or know if you are okay or not. “How do you know if your partner is cheating?”
7. Your partner will always accuse you of cheating on him or her. You know one thing about those who cheat is that they will think and feel that others is cheating as they are doing.
8. He or she will be secretive about the text messages, emails and chats of his or her social media. And will not like you to read or see them.
9. There are calls he or she will not answer. When you are with him or her and as phone rings he or she will not pick and will not like you to know who is calling him or her.
10. He or she will be lying to you and you will feel it that they are lying. They will not be plain to you about their activities and where they are going.
11. He or she will never be around when you need them most, but they will be around only when they think is okay and free for them.
To conclude it all, if you are in relationship and you felt that is incomplete or as if something is missing in it and you check yourself well and notice that is not your fault. Then look closely at your partner and know if he or she is cheating on you or if there is an issue that you both needs to resolve together as one.
“How do you know if your partner is cheating?”