You may enjoy the quiet and calm of Sunday mornings, or feel blessed. Or you might want to express gratitude for a new work week.
In either case, sending Sunday blessings to people is a thoughtful and heartfelt way to share joy, love, reassurance and inspiration.
This collection of Sunday Blessings covers all bases and gives you the perfect words to express yourself to someone special during this special day.
Enjoy 95 Happy Sunday Blessings with Those You Love
We all need inspiration and help from the world around us when we are trying to come up with the perfect words to use to greet people at church on Sunday.
This list of Sunday Morning Blessings will help you share positive thoughts and loving sentiments with the people who are important to you.
Positive Sunday Blessings
Positive Sunday blessings can be used by anyone and everywhere. These cheerful lines on the first day of the week will spread positive vibes.
You will be appreciated for taking the time to wish everyone well.
- Enjoy and spend the beautiful Sunday with your family and friends. This happy note will help you to have a successful week!
- Enjoy the Sunday joy and another week. Enjoy your Sunday with family and friends!
- Have a blessed Sunday! Enjoy the beauty of your surroundings, and spend time with your family and friends.
- My friend, I wish you all a good morning and a happy Sunday. You are a true blessing in my life. I am grateful for you.
- Sunday is the day to relax and unwind. I hope you can forget the stress of the last week. You deserve it.
- “Good morning. Sunday is the day for reflection. Sunday is a day of reflection. Have a Happy Sunday.” – Anthony T. Hincks
- I wish you a week filled with joy, clarity and serenity. This Sunday, may you be the catalyst for success. My friend, I wish you a happy Sunday.
- Sunday is the day to smile. Let me tell you that you are amazing and I will bring you a smile on Sunday.
- Sunday is a great day to focus on your gratitude and re-energize yourself. I am grateful for your presence.
- I wish you the very best on Sunday. Choose to be amazed by how amazing and beautiful you are today.
- Let the past go. Let the past go. It’s a new day and a new week. You can start anew.
- Open yourself to change. This is a morning full of possibilities and opportunities. Step out in the sunshine to seize the moment.
- Remember that you are loved unimaginably. I wish you a joyful Sunday.
- It’s great to see you. It’s Sunday so it’s more important to me that I tell you how much I love you. I wish you a Sunday filled with feeling loved.
Good Morning Sunday Blessings
After a busy week, many people find it difficult to get up in the morning or to feel happy. With these Sunday blessings, you can wish them a great start to the day.
- You woke up to another Sunday. You are blessed. Feel it. My love, good morning!
- Feel the energy of Sunday morning. Soak up the energy of the new week. I wish you a wonderful Sunday and a great morning.
- Wake up, and embrace today with everything you have. You will find an endless number of reasons for you to smile.
- This Sunday, may you be filled with energy to carry you through your week. Today, I will be thinking about you and sending you good Sunday vibes.
- Today I am reminded of the Sundays that we spent together in the past. You are very special to my heart, and no one can replace you. Good morning, and have a wonderful day.
- Your friendship is something I cherish most in my life. You may not know, but I am grateful to you. My friend, I wish you a blessed Sunday.
- You have always been my role model and you’ve inspired me to become a better human being. Today, I want to let you know how much you mean to me. I wish you a wonderful Sunday.
- Sunday is a reminder to be grateful for you. Your Sunday may be as beautiful and bright as yours.
- You are the only reason I have survived these years. This morning I wanted to let you know how much you are to me. Enjoy your Sunday.
- The bond that we share is special. My friend, I am grateful that you shared your strength with me. I wish you a wonderful Sunday.
- Right now, we’re all awake. On this Sunday morning, I want to wish you the very best of days. As you enjoy the beginning of the week, sip on a cup of strong coffee.
- Good morning, my dear. Just wanted to let you know that I was thinking of you on this early Sunday morning. I hope you have a great day.
- Sunday morning is the best day of the week for me. Why? You are my Sunday blessing, today and every day.
- Let’s spend time together. Sunday morning and I’m feeling so blessed. You are the only person I would rather spend my Sunday with.
- Happy Sunday morning! Happy Sunday Morning!
Inspirational Sunday Morning Blessings
Many people are inspired by their faith, their prayer, their nature or even just counting their blessings. Sunday morning blessings can help them to realize what is most important.
- Today, I hope you realize how wonderful it is to live and what an amazing world we inhabit.
- God bless you with peace, joy and gratitude on Sunday morning.
- Good morning, and happy Sunday. There’s much to be grateful for today. The sun is shining and it’s a beautiful day. I’m thankful for you.
- This Sunday, welcome to another day. Enjoy the blessings this day brings, just as you do to others.
- Good morning to you, my friend. I’m thinking of you, and I know that you had a difficult week. Remember that today is the beginning of a new day.
- With love and encouragement, I wish you a blessed Sunday morning. I wish you a wonderful day today.
- You are loved so much that Sunday will bring you inspiration and peace. Be grateful for every opportunity you get.
- Happy Sunday! This morning I wanted to let you know how much you inspire and amaze me. I hope today is filled with as much joy as you give to me.
- This Sunday evening, I just wanted to remind you that I am confident you will handle the week ahead with strength. You can do it!
- I wish you an amazing Sunday. Enjoy the sun, take a stroll outside and reflect on this beautiful day.
- Let go of whatever has stressed you out during the week. Sunday is a day to relax and forget about your worries.
- You remind me of Sunday morning jazz – upbeat, easy, and peaceful. You make me want to live each day as if it were Sunday.
Sunday Blessings Quotes
Some Sunday blessings can be quoted. You can use the quotes below to send out a Sunday blessing or you can change them up and make your own.
- Sunday is the perfect day to wish happiness, prosperity and peace. Today, take the time to express gratitude for the things you have and those who support you. I wish you Sunday blessings.
- Happy Sunday! Today is a brand new day. Your Sunday may be filled with sunshine and blessings.
- You will receive all the blessings that Sunday brings! May your days be filled with the beauty that you are.
- Remember to love more than hate, smile more than frown and give more than take. Your Sunday may be filled with joy and happiness.
- You can achieve all your dreams if you have faith and courage. Enjoy your Sunday!
- You can achieve your dreams if you have the courage. Enjoy your Sunday!
- I wish you all the best and pray that God will protect you.
- Every day is a fresh start, but Sundays are especially so. You can get up after you fall. Take a deep breath, smile and start again.
- Enjoy a blessed weekend! Today, let’s clear the rust from the week.
- This Sunday, may you be reminded that you can bring sunshine wherever you are or whatever the weather.
- I wish you peace, love and joy on Sunday.
- Faith does not sign us up, we do. It’s a blessing.
- Many people find Sundays important. Sunday is also a day of fun, a time to relax and get away from the daily routine.
- The weekend will be over by Sunday evening. This calm and peaceful day is a great opportunity to make every second count.
Sunday Blessings Messages
Sending a Sunday blessing in a text message can make someone’s day. These messages can be used to remind friends and family of the positive things that are happening in their lives today.
- Good morning! Good morning!
- Good morning. Good morning.
- Another beautiful Sunday. Let’s all be happy and celebrate today together. Today is a day to cherish.
- This morning, I want to say: Thank God it’s a Sunday! Today, I get to spend some time with you.
- Get up early! It’s Sunday! This means you can expect to be pleasantly surprised by unexpected opportunities.
- This Sunday and every day, may God bless you with laughter, joy, mercy, peace, and happiness.
- This Sunday morning, may you find many reasons to be happy so you can put the negativity of last week behind you.
- I am sending you the strength to face the challenges that will come your way this week. I’m confident you’ll handle them well.
- Welcome to Sunday. Spend the day relaxing. Read a book, drink a cup of hot tea, watch a movie and cuddle by the fireplace. You deserve it!
- Peace to you on this Sunday. You will find peace in your heart if you begin today with a positive attitude and moments of mindfulness. You can find peace by knowing that you only have this moment to control.
- Sunday is a great day to catch up on work or spend time with family. You can start fresh and with a blank slate. Netflix isn’t all bad, either.
- Do not give up today, especially since it is a Sunday. Listen to your heart today as the world is calmer and gentler.
- Yesterday is a distant memory. Today is the day to start changing your life. I wish you a weekend full of changes.
Sunday Evening Blessings
Receiving encouraging Sunday messages can have a positive impact on someone’s week. Why not share a little sunset happiness with your loved ones? You don’t know how to express yourself?
Use one of these evening blessings.
- Good evening, my dear friend. You touched someone today, I’m sure. Your humility and grace are an inspiration to me.
- This Sunday night my love, grace and strength fill your heart in preparation for the hellish week that lies ahead. I’ll cheer you on from afar.
- Spend some time pampering yourself on Sunday night! Heaven knows that you deserve all the good things life has to offer.
- This Sunday evening, may it be the start of a wonderful week. Remember, we are what our thoughts make us. So try to stay positive!
- This evening, gather your closest friends and family members together. Laughter and support will nourish each other. Immerse yourself in the present moment and enjoy the joy of being together.
- It’s not necessary to use every moment productively. When sanity and peace of mind are the goals, rest are vital. Do yourself a favour and enjoy a relaxing Sunday evening!
- I hope you find this message after a relaxing and rejuvenating Sunday. I wish you a wonderful week filled with joy and peace.
- This is a wild and crazy world, so I’m hoping you spend this Sunday night away from it all, resting, and getting ready to smash this week.
- The world is difficult. People are complex. The work is hell. But I am blessed to have you as a friend. I’m grateful for your friendship and hope that this Sunday evening will be special.
- You can start your Sunday evening with a focus on “Now”.
- Hope you are feeling [God/Diety/Source’s] love this warm Sunday evening. Please accept the positive energy that I am sending you.
- It is a beautiful sunset, and everything is peaceful. Can you think of a better time to sit in [meditation/quiet contemplation/prayer]?
- I wish you and your loved ones a wonderful evening of joy and togetherness as Sunday evening turns into Monday morning.
- Leo Aikman said it well: “Blessed are those who have too much to do to worry during the day and too little sleep to worry at night.” That’s what I wish for you on this Sunday evening.
- You are loved and supported as you go to bed tonight.
- I understand that times are difficult, but they will improve. Remember, nothing is permanent. Impermanence has a fundamental importance. Sleep well knowing that things are changing for the best.
- This Sunday, take time to enjoy yourself. You are a wonderful person, but you don’t give yourself credit.
- On this quiet Sunday night, I’m checking in to let you that I love you. I appreciate you allowing me to become your friend.
- This Sunday evening, may [positive energy/love of (insert god)] surround and protect you.
- You can lean on my support until the storms that are disrupting your daily life pass. You can count on me to be there for you, whether you want someone to talk to on Sunday night or someone to boost you up on Wednesday afternoon.
- Enjoy the peace and tranquillity of Sunday evening. It will fill you with hope for new days.
- As you reflect on your good fortune, let the gentle embrace this Sunday night comfort you.
- Enjoy the warmth and joy of family and friends as the sun sets on Sunday.
- This Sunday night, may you enjoy a moment of relaxation and renewal as you prepare for the challenges that lie ahead.
- The quiet stillness on this Sunday night is a gentle reminder that the best gift we can give ourselves sometimes is peace in the moment.
- Take a few moments to refresh your batteries as the weekend draws to a conclusion and prepare yourself for the week ahead.
How to Use Sunday Blessings?
Sending Sunday blessings to family and friends, whether they are secular, spiritual or religious, is a thoughtful act that brings joy, support and hope. If you’re looking to make your Sunday blessings more impactful, consider one of these ideas.
- Calling a conference: The people are more lonely than ever. Recent research shows that one-third of Americans feel isolated and alone regularly. Why not organize a group meditation, a yoga class or chit-chat on Sunday evenings? The event doesn’t need to be formal and no one needs to know each other. Share some blessings as part of your fun.
- Share on Social Media: Get creative and create a “quote card” using the blessings. You can either do a collage or focus on one particular saying. Share it on social networks. You never know, you might brighten someone else’s day!
- Journal About They: Journaling can be a great way to maintain mental health. It has been shown to help people remain balanced and resilient. Use one of the Sunday Blessings as a prompt.
- Meditate On Them: Meditation doesn’t fit all. Sometimes the goal of meditation is to empty your mind. Sometimes, practitioners concentrate on a specific idea. Sit in silence and reflect on one of these blessings. This will allow you to internalize the message and positively affect your brain chemistry.
You can encourage someone or lift them in difficult times by wishing them a productive day. Sundays are a great time to relax, reflect and prepare for the upcoming week.
You can share your good wishes and Sunday blessings with people you care about. Even reading this list of Sunday blessings can inspire and enrich you.