Dark skin on the buttocks and inner thighs can occur to anybody and there are thousands of ways to prevent it from happening and also ways to lighten it if you experience it.
Carefully read this article, for it will direct you on how to lighten your inner thighs and buttocks naturally without spending lots money.
How Can I Lighten My Inner Thighs And Buttocks Naturally.
Use of coconut oil and lemon juice.
- Get one lemon and cut into two parts. Extract the juice from the fruit, because it is packed with lots of vitamin C which may help eliminate hyperpigmentation that causes dark patches on the thighs.
- Coconut oil too serves as a moisturizer that moisturizes the skin and also helps to keep your thighs smooth and soft.
- Add two of the oil and mix it together.
- Rub the mixture on the affected areas scrub gently or you massage.
- Leave for 10-15 minutes.
- Repeat the procedure for atleast two times in a week.
Honey and sugar scrub
- Get one teaspoon of original honey, add to a neat container.
- Get another teaspoon of sugar and add to that same container.
- You can also add a teaspoon of lemon juice in that same container.
- Mix together to form one pasta.
- Scrub and massage the mixture onto your inner thighs gently.
- Leave for 10-15 minutes and wash off the scrub.
- Repeat the procedure once or twice a week.
Sugar and honey scrub can help to lighten the dark skin cause by a build up dead skin.
Water and baking soda scrub
- Little quantity of water.
- Little quantity of baking soda.
- Mix all in one container to form a pasta.
- Scrub on the affected areas and leave for 10-15 minutes.
- Wash off the scrub to remove the pasta.
- Repeat the procedure once or twice a week.
Baking soda may help in lightening and exfoliating your skin, but you have to be careful on how you use it. Which means, you should use it with caution. The reason is that, baking soda can be harsh to your skin and as well worsen any skin condition. So please use with caution.
Potato juice scrub
- Cut a potato into two, depending on the size of the potato.
- Extract the juice and rub it on the affected part.
- Gently wash the scrub off.
- Repeat the procedure as much as you can in a week.
Potato juice is believed that it gives a wonderful results to your skin. Give it a try and your thighs will never remain the same.
Tumeric and lemon juice rub
- Extract the oil from the tumeric and also from the lemon.
- Mix the two oil together.
- Rub on the affected areas.
- Leave for atleast 10-15 minutes.
- Wash off the scrub on the affected areas
- Repeat for atleast twice a week.
Causes of dark color In the Inner Thighs and Buttocks
- Homornal imbalance
- Reaction from certain medication
- Dry skin
- Diabetes mellitus
- Friction due to some certain clothes
- Too much exposure to sun
Chafing can occur during exercise or walking. It is the act in which your skin is roughly touching against the other.
For instance, you inner laps pressing against the other laps while walking or exercise. Such act can lead to dark on the inner parts. This can be seen for an overweight person. People that are fat or those people that has big laps.
This occur when the hormones responsible for the elasticity of the skin is no longer strong to hold the texture of your skin, thereby causing it to slack and at the same time dark. The occur of too much dark skin on your laps.
Reaction from certain medication
There are some medication that you may take and this is likely to occur on your inner thighs and buttocks. Some medication that are not proper given or administered can lead to some thing like this. So, be mindful of the type of medication you take and how you take them. It is very necessary to meet a good health care provider than doing otherwise.
A person whose skin is dry is likely to have a dark thighs and buttocks because there’s no oil to moisturize your skin. Where there’s no oil or moisturizer, both natural and artificial, this problem is bound to occur.
A diabetic person is likely to experience this kind of thing. Because he or she may be seeing some kind of sores on the body as well as the thighs and buttocks, where there’s enough flesh. So when these sore must have been healed, that place may turn to black, most especially the inner thighs and buttocks.
Friction due to some certain clothes
There are some clothes that some one may wear and it will be drawing you back from walking properly, thereby causing some friction. These clothes includes- tight skirts, gowns, trousers and other thick garment that is possible of giving friction.
Too much exposure to sun
This can cause sunburn thereby giving you some dark marks on your skin. This is possibly enough when you are applying cream. Because there are some creams that doesn’t need to be exposed to direct sun, so, such cream will cause you sunburn for your exposure to sunlight.