When it comes to our skincare we do not leave a step unturned to create an attractive and flawless appearance. But, due to the inevitable sunlight exposure, pollution from the air and unhealthy eating habits and stress–all of our efforts go in the direction of total waste because these issues automatically lead to issues like acne wrinkles and fine lines as well as enlarged pores, uneven skin tone, deep dark circles and even puffiness.
You might want to believe that you require various products to deal with every single issue However, this isn’t the reality. The only thing you require to address the skin issues is Ice. Yes, you read it exactly.
“There are many benefits to applying ice to your face. Each of them can be beneficial.
treat various skin issues,” says Dr Geetika Mittal Gupta, the founder and medical director of ISAAC Luxe, a Delhi-based skincare clinic.
Take a look at the benefits she’s referring to:
- It will cause you to glow immediately.
Ice constricts your blood vessels and eases inflammation. The visible reduction in fatigue on your face boosts blood flow and improves the appearance of your skin. consequently, your skin gets an instant glow.
- It can help soothe acne.
Applying ice to acne may aid in reducing inflammation and redness by increasing blood flow, and also by shrinking the pores, and reducing oil production.
- It could increase the absorption of the product.
Rub ice on your face before applying the skin care products will allow the product you’re using to get to the deepest layers of your skin and be absorbed more easily.
- It may reduce puffiness around the eyes.
Applying ice to your face frequently reduces swelling by shrinking dilated blood vessels. Therefore, it helps in removing bags under puffy eyes.
- It slows the signs of ageing
The coldness of ice assists in tightening the pores face and reduces the appearance of signs of ageing such as wrinkles, fine lines and wrinkles giving your skin a more firm appearance and younger.
- It can treat sunburns and it can treat rashes and sunburns.
Ice is a fantastic method to treat sunburns since it can calm your skin, helping remove the inflammation and redness that are caused by sun exposure.
What’s the best method to apply ice to your face?
Once you’ve figured out how the icing process can work as an effective treatment for your complexion, it’s time to be aware of the correct method of applying it. Here’s what Dr Gupta would like you to remember when applying icing to your skin:
Gently scrub that ice on your skin to make it look healthy. Image courtesy: Shutterstock
- Simply wrap a few frozen cubes of ice in a handkerchief or washcloth and then apply it to your face.
- It is also possible to freeze other ingredients like tomato pulp aloe vera juice, cucumber juice, and aloe vera in an ice tray to provide the face with an additional dose of vitamins.
- Don’t apply ice to your skin more often than once per day.
- If you suffer from sensitive skin be careful not to use ice directly on your face. A cold towel or compress is better.
- Do not place an ice cube or an ice pack on one particular part of your face for longer than one minute.
- Be cautious when applying the ice cubes around your eyes, particularly when they contain special ingredients. Don’t apply too much pressure around your eyes since the eye area is very sensitive.
- Massage and massage the ice in small circular motions to get the maximum results.
- If you experience burning sensations or discomfort when applying ice take a break and see a physician should you require it?
The beauty secret is in your refrigerator for a long time. Now is the time to have some ice!
Please Follow Us On Social Media Please Follow Us On Social Media