What Is The Importance Of Human Relationship?
Human relationship can be explained as the manner in which human beings interact, communicate and addresses one another, maybe at a working place or in an organization .
There are many importance of human relationship which we are about to discuss, so read and understand.
• Human relationship helps in working more effectively with other people in organizations.
• A human relationship aids to improve workers morale and motivation through an improved three way communications, through workers involvement in the decision making processes.
• Human relationship emphasizes employee aspects of work rather than technical or economic aspects, and tries to make employment and working conditions less impersonal.
• Human relationship will help the manger to develop a better realization of how his own attitudes and behavior play a part in routine work. It will promote the understanding between the manager and the employee, so as to help the flow of work .
• Human relationship develops and improve understanding of the problems which includes reconciling own interest, and capabilities with the needs and goals of the organization of which he or she will be a member. It enables the members of the organization to understand the cause of problems, and a solution on how to achieve their goals together.
• Human relationship makes work easier in an organization, and helps the flow of activities moves smoothly due to everyone is comprehending to what is being taught.
• Human relationship helps to Foster good communication skills among the workers in an organization.
• Human relationship promotes the growth of an organization. For instance; when the members in an organization is relating nicely, you will see that both the customers, employee and the manager will be relating very well and that will bring the growth of the company.
These are the importance of human relationship, drop your comments if you have any.