Do you think about Invisalign braces? Invisalign Treatment is a kind of treatment for orthodontics that allows straightening teeth without using the traditional metal braces. Invisalign rapidly revolutionized the world of orthodontics. In addition to ugly metal brackets, patients now have a different alternative. Let’s hear on what Dr. Pitner has to say, expert invasalign dentist in the field.
Invisalign involves the use of a series of customized apparent plastic alignments that help to move your teeth into the right position. Patients who never thought of braces before now shoot Invisalign. For many people, however, the option is simple. How much do braces cost Invisalign? Will they be worth the money, or would you instead take the conventional route?
The 3d image scan of your orthodontist will adjust you to the first round of Invisalign aligners and show you how the teeth will change in the next months. These aligners help to shape your teeth to make your perfect smile by always adding some pressure to push your teeth in any direction.
Because Invisalign can be removed, it is tempting to remove them for long periods, but remember that they only work when you leave them in at least 20 hours a day only to eat and to drink.
You will have daily meetings in the coming weeks and months, where new aligners are introduced that will help shape the system even further.
Invisalign sounds like a good idea, but you can also read forums like this and articles like this, discuss them first-hand with friends and ask your dentist if you should.
What is the process?
The Pitner Invisalign Treatment is an important decision that affects your quality of life and financial condition, so you must select a dentist with Invisalign experience.
- Selecting a dentist based on location, price and comfort is essential, and don’t be afraid to meet several dentists before you move on. If you have a family dentist who does not give Invisalign or does not engage in the campaign, ask for a referral.
- Your formal consultation will assist you and your dentist in deciding whether Invisalign is right for you. Although Invisalign can be helpful when dealing with holes, underbites, overbites, crowding, and other problems, it is not at least not ideal for every situation. Some severe cases still need traditional braces or alternative therapies. Be sure to ask Invisalign questions, including prices, and discuss the pros and cons of your dentist.
- Your dentist will prepare a custom plan for you once you say yes to Invisalign. The cycle begins with digital x-rays, molded impressions, and images of your teeth to create a digital guide that can be followed by the dentist. Dentists can now predict how your teeth will change over time with Invisalign with the software of Invisalign and how your teeth will look for weeks, months, and finally, at the end of your treatment. It is difficult to predict how long you will need Invisalign, for most patients, the period lasts around one year, but it does depend on your particular program.
- Invisalign works are replaced every two weeks by custom plastic aligners and a brand new package. Your custom aligners do not irritate the cheeks like conventional braces and can be taken away for food and brushing. Special fasteners are often necessary when the aligners arrive. These are loosely attached to your teeth to make it easier to clip your alignments but don’t worry, they are still entirely invisible and come off at the end of the procedure.
- It is also important to note that each set of lines you receive is designed for the end of those two weeks so that the first few days of each new set are less comfortable. As you change and suit the aligner better, you know that Invisalign works!
How much does it cost to do Invisalign?
This is almost difficult to provide Invisalign with a correct price without complete consultation. Each patient has an entirely different mouth structure and circumstance. Depending on the seriousness of the situation, 30 + various tray changes could be needed to increase costs.
Some patients also need attachments or buttons. They are like tiny bubbles that Invisalign can use to hold the teeth better. You can have to come to the dentist and have daily examinations and tests, which can also add to the price.
Due to the particular orthodontic case of each of our patients, there is no one-size solution. This is why it is essential to come in for a free consultation without any obligation to find out if you are a good candidate. Saacks in Port Macquarie and Bondi Junction also provide payment plans to make the care you need affordable.
Are there any significant adverse effects?
It is likely that the Invisalign 3D simulation did not shape your teeth. This leads to a mid-treatment correction in which a new set of aligners is provided. These new alignments will extend the duration of your treatment but solve possible problems.
It can also be an obstacle if you are not self-controlled to hold it despite being removed. When you receive your Invisalign aligners, it is advised that you wear them every day. Usually, for 20 hours a day, you must wear your aligners to achieve the best performance. If the results are not met, then the treatment time is longer, and the outcomes are not necessarily as reliable.
Is it worth it?
Invisalign offers patients exceptional benefits. It also reduces mouth irritation and oral lesions generally associated with traditional braces without requiring metal brackets or wires. For many potential patients, limiting the number of dental appointments is also a big plus.
Contributor Credit Section
Dr. Leslie Pitner has practiced in Columbia SC for 15 years with three office locations, including one location that exclusively treats adults. Invisalign is not only practically transparent but also reversible. This allows you to feed, drink, and maintain good oral health, a privilege with rare braces. For these reasons, we continue to find adults in professional work environments prefer Invisalign.