What Is Asexual Relationship?
Asexual relationship have many ways in which it can be explained, read and understand as we are writing on that.
• Asexual relationship is a relationship that lacks sexual attraction, a relationship that the partners are not sexually attracted to each other.
• Asexual relationship is a relationship that the people involved can be romantically attracted to other people, for example, a biro-mantic asexual relationship is a relationship that the partners are not attracted to each other, but are romantically attracted to other males and females.
• It can also be a relationship that are not sexually or romantically attracted to anyone. And it is called Aro-mantic asexual relationship.
• Asexuality is a sexual orientation (like homosexuality, bisexuality, heterosexuality, etc.).
• Many asexual want and are in relationships, with not only other asexual.
• asexual relationship is a relationship that the partners masturbate and enjoy sexually intimacy with others, while they are not being sexually attracted to anyone. Every asexual, just like every sexual person, is different and all fall on a wide range of wants and comfort level. It’s a relationship that the partners can have urge and masturbate and engage in sexual activities with others.
• Asexual relationship are relationship that lacks intimacy or attachment of passion for your partner. The two partners will have no feelings for each other but they are together.
These are what asexual relationship are, and we believe you are able to grab something out of it. If so, drop your comments if you have any.