Are you looking for the answer to “What does it mean when a girl keeps hitting you,” If that is what you are looking for, then relax, for you are in the right place because today I will answer this question and other related questions to it so that you will understand better?
What does it mean when a girl keeps hitting you?
- It is a sign of love towards you, but you also need to find the type of love.
- Because you may be in the brother zone or the dating zone.
- It is also another sign of letting you know she is comfortable staying with you.
- While on the other hand, it may be because she needs something from you.
- And then hits you to draw your attention.
- Another reason why a girl may hit you is if you cross her boundary.
- If you cross the limit or touch her in an uncomfortable place, expect her to hit you.
- Unless she loves you.
When a girl hits you playfully.
- If she is hitting you playfully, she is trying to draw your attention.
- And that means she loves you and wants to play or have fun with you.
- Sometimes if you say things that put a smile on a woman’s face, she may also hit you.
- So all depends on what you both are doing and how her body language speaks.
What to do when a girl hits you?
- She may want to play with you and have fun, so play gently, smile, and touch her softly.
- Ask her if there is any problem or what she wants you to do for her.
- And monitor her movement and body language because that is what will communicate better to you than her words.
- In a petting, caring, and concerned voice, you may ask her what the problem is and what she wants you to do for her.
- All other things will follow up from there.
What does it mean when a girl plays fights with you?
- If she plays fights with you, that means she wants to have fun with you.
- It is another thing girls do when they are with the one they love and care for.
- So if she fights with you, she wants you to do something for her or play with her.
- And it’s up to you now to know what she wants and make her happy.
What does it mean when a girl playfully scares you?
- That is a sign of love play from her.
- Girls always play all kinds of love play when they are with one they love and feel for.
- Unless the girl has other problems; if not, it’s normal for a girl.
Finally, I hope you now understand it all and if you have other questions or contributions on this, let’s know through the comment section below.Please Follow Us On Social Media