4 Ways of controlling high blood pressure without medications
- Loose extra pounds and watch your weight. Blood pressure often increase. You and your doctor can determine you target weight.
- Exercise regularly: Regular physicdays of the week, can lower your body pressure by 4 to 9 millimeters of mercury. And it doesn’t take long sto see a difference if you haven’t been active, increasing your exercise level can lower it within just a few weeks. Talk to your doctor about developing an exercise program. Your doctor can help determine whether you need any exercise restrictions. Even moderate activity for 10 minutes at a time, such as walking and light strength training can help.
- Eat a healthy diet:- Eating a diet that is rich in whole grains, fruits, vegetables and low- fat diary produces and skimps on saturated fat and cholesterol can lower it by u to 14mmHg.
- Consider boosting potassium:- potassium can lessen the effect of sodium on blood pressure. The best source of potassium is food-such as fruit and vegetables, rather than supplement. Talk to your doctor about the potassium level that’s best for you.
- Reduce sodium in your diet
- Limit the answer of alcohol you take
- Avoid tobacco product and second hand smoke. The nicotine in tobacco product can raise hour bline in tobacco product can raise hour blood pressure. Inhaling smoke from others also make you at risk of health problem, including high blood pressure and heart diseases
- Reduce your stress it can temporally increase it. Eliminate some certain things that lead you to stress.