The State Bank of India is the largest Public Sector Bank in India and getting a job in SBI is a dream of every aspirant willing to join the banking sector. There are various posts for which SBI recruitments are conducted and candidates can apply for any of them if they satisfy the eligibility criteria.
There is a set procedure that is followed by SBI in order to appoint candidates to various posts. First, the official notification is released which mentions the important exam dates, eligibility criteria, selection process, and other relevant information. Followed by the release of SBI Admit Card and then the conduction of exams and finally the declaration of result.
The three major posts for which SBI exams are conducted include:
- SBI Probationary Officer (SBI PO)
- SBI Specialist Officer (SBI SO)
- SBI Junior Associate (SBI Clerk)
Here, we shall discuss in detail the important things to remember with respect to the Probationary Officers admit card.
Steps To Download the SBI PO Admit Card
There are two requirements to download the SBI Admit card for any post:
- Roll Number/ Registration Number
- Date of Birth/ Password
Given below are the steps following which candidates can download the hall ticket for SBI exams:
Step 1: Visit the official website of SBI
Step 2: Click on the “Careers” option on the homepage
Step 3: Then click on the “Announcements” link. Different notifications are displayed post-wise
Step 4: Click on the admit card link for the Probationary Officers post to download it
Step 5: Enter the login credentials followed by the captcha
Step 6: The admit card is displayed on the screen. Candidates can download it and get a print out of the same
SBI PO Admit Card – Points To Remember
A candidate must keep the below-mentioned points in mind with respect to the SBI hall ticket:
- Once you download the admit card, check all the information mentioned on it carefully as if any error is found in the admit card at the exam venue, the candidate may be prohibited to enter the exam centre. In case of an error, candidates can immediately contact the conducting body
- It is important to carry a passport size photograph (similar to the one uploaded online) and an Identity proof to the exam centre along with the admit card. Ensure that you carry both original and a copy of the Identity proof to the examination venue
- Check the exam venue mentioned on the call letter and make sure you are aware of its exact location to avoid any last-minute panic
- The exam centre mentioned on the admit card is based on the city/district that the candidate chooses at the time of filling the application form. No change in the exam centre can be done once the admit card is released
- The steps to download the admit card are the same for the post of SO, PO and Clerk
- A candidate must reach the exam centre at least half an hour before the reporting time mentioned on the admit card and must strictly follow the rules and regulations mentioned in the call letter
It must be noted that the SBI PO exam is conducted in multiple shifts on various dates. So candidates must carefully check the SBI PO exam date mentioned on the admit card to avoid any kind of confusion.
Summarising the information given above, the most important thing to remember is that once the admit card is released, ensure that the information mentioned on it is correct and entry to the examination venue is restricted without an admit card.