Love making is sweet and it more sweet when both of you work together Inorder to achieve a better excitement.
There are ways in which you can ride your man to make him ask for more.
How To Ride Your Man
1. Carefully make yourself comfortable on top of him.
2. Please yourself first before pleasing him.
3. Make it freaky.
4. Do no base on one pattern.
5. Relax yourself and do not rush things.
6. Be confident and motivated.
7. Control and juice him.
8. Go on slow and steady to avoid being tired.
9. Fling your hair on him once in a long ride.
10. Put a romantic music that will spicy it up.
11. You both should work together.
12. Concentration is needed to achieve your goal.
• Carefully make yourself comfortable on top of him.
Carefully sit on top of your man as well as making yourself comfortable on him. If you sit anyhow on him, you might end up hurting him or even hurting yourself because his penis is already strong and hard at that point. So carefully insert it in you and sit on top of him making yourself comfortable.
• Please yourself first before pleasing him.
Do not border too much in pleasing him , instead first please yourself. Make sure to enjoy every bit of it because he will drive joy and more arouse when he sees you enjoying him while riding him. So please yourself before pleasing him. You may focus on pleasing him and may end up displeasing yourself which he may not like.
• Make it freaky.
Make it kind of freaking. Let it be like you are flirting with him. Make use of some dirty words or naughty lines that will keep the atmosphere going. Kiss him on his body while sitting on top of him you can slightly such his breasts while on him, romance him or even nipple play with his nipples. Just make the sensation freaky enough.
• Do no base on one pattern.
Do not base on just one pattern. You can change motion. You can turn backwards, or even sideways. Just make sure not to just sit on one pattern and ride. Try another direction. Do just move your waist on him, you can push it up and down while sitting on him for it will give him a romantic sensation that he will ever loved.
• Relax yourself and do not rush things.
Do not be in a hurry to be satisfied. Instead take it slowly and steady. Relax yourself and work your erotic life out. Enjoy your man relaxingly and do not rush it.
• Be confident and motivated.
Be confident with yourself. Motivate yourself and believe that you can do the best. Do not feel awkward or afraid. Just believe that no one is inferior so go on it and be motivated. Spicy your relationship so much with a lots of confidence in you and motivational acting.
• Control and juice him.
Be in control of his penis and make him juicy. Let it be a kind of thight and friction. Make him feel a kind of friction once in a while, so that he can feel the walls of your vagina on the top of his penis then, dig inside again. Just be creative with him and give him some ride that he had never experienced before.
• Go on slow and steady to avoid being tired.
To avoid getting tired, you should always remember to be slow and steady. You can speed it when it’s time and control the movement when you feel like you are getting tired but just focus on the ride and maintain your balance.
• Fling your hair on him once in a long ride.
Sometimes, try to make him feel your hair, for it will make him feel the motion and it impresses him the most. Let it not be too frequent. Just once in a long ride.
• Put a romantic music that will spicy it up.
Make use of some romantic music that will keep the activity on spark. There’s always a power in a romantic music when making love, especially when you are the one riding your man. Try it you will love it.
• You both should work together.
Let your man understand that it’s a teamwork. If the both of you doesn’t work together, you will not achieve a better excitement that you needed. You need to work together with him to achieve your desires.
• Concentration is needed to achieve your goal.
You need to concentrate so as not to get off mode. So take note of that.
Please Follow Us On Social Media Please Follow Us On Social Media