With advanced technology in the field of dermatology, you can reduce lines with dermal fillers from Sadeghi Center for Plastic Surgery in NOLA. Experience younger-looking skin that will make you feel that you are not your age. Having good looks is not a hopeless desire any longer.
What You Should Know About Dermal Fillers
There are many ways to get fuller facial skin, but a lot of people are hesitant because of the side effects of the treatment or surgery. They doubt if the treatment really works. Others just can’t get over their fear of needles.
Dermal fillers are an innovative way to reduce many facial skin issues like deep-set wrinkles and other unwanted facial lines. It is one of the most popular cosmetic procedures today that is being considered by many because it is minimally invasive.
Many have already undergone this procedure to restore facial fullness with dermal fillers for these reasons:
- Skin can be plumped up because dermal fillers contain hyaluronic acid, which naturally gives the same effect as collagen.
- It is generally a safe procedure because it is FDA-approved. The main component of dermal fillers, hyaluronic acid, is a naturally-occurring substance in the body.
- The effects can last for up to a year, which is longer than what you can expect from other cosmetic procedures.
- There is little to no discomfort during the procedure, even when needles are used.
- It doesn’t take a long time to get the procedure done, and the results, which look and feel natural, are seen immediately.
- Clients can resume their regular activities right after the procedure. Find out the plastic surgery cost in Singapore before thinking about any procedure.
- Hyaluronic acid can also stimulate the production of collagen, so you get to experience more than just wrinkle-free skin.
- It can be used to volume up any part of the face.
What Do Dermal Fillers Do?
The main goal for using dermal fillers is to help you achieve that youthful appearance. It is a quick procedure that gives you results immediately and that lasts for several months. With dermal fillers, you can achieve:
- Smoother skin complexion that looks natural.
- Fuller lips
- Finely shaped cheeks and chin
- Skin revitalization
How do dermal fillers work? When they are injected into the skin, the hyaluronic acid component of the gel acts like collagen to smooth away even deep-set wrinkles and fine lines on your face. The natural effect of the hyaluronic acid regulating the skin’s water balance makes it effective in:
- Naturally softening the skin through hydration
- Improving the skin’s elasticity
- Increases the skin’s flexibility
Are There Different Types of Dermal Fillers?
The popularity of dermal fillers as a cosmetic procedure to reduce fine lines and wrinkles began in 1981. Cosmetic changes have been quite common now, starting with otoplasty, facelifts, and thread lifts. Many changes have been incorporated to improve the use of dermal fillers since then. Today, there are three FDA-approved brands of dermal fillers. These are:
Calcium hydroxylapatite: Radiesse
Calcium hydroxylapatite is a naturally-occurring substance in our bones that is thicker than hyaluronic acid, which also acts like collagen when applied to the skin. The most popular FDA-approved brand that contains calcium hydroxylapatite is Radiesse. The effects can last a year or more.
Poly-L-Lactic Acid: Sculptra Aesthetic
Poly-L-Lactic acid is a biocompatible synthetic substance that is also a component of dissolvable stitches. It is also effective in stimulating collagen production in the skin with effects that can last for more than two years.
Polymethylmethacrylate (PMMA): Bellafill
Another biocompatible substance that contains collagen to support the skin’s rejuvenation and increase its volume. It may take longer for the procedure to take effect when using this substance as a dermal filler, usually three months.
What’s the Difference Between Dermal fillers and Other Injectable Treatments?
Dermal fillers are also considered injectables. They are focused on adding volume to parts of the face that have lost weight and fullness due to aging. They provide effects that are natural-looking for facial skin that has undergone a procedure. Other injectables would usually not appear as natural as dermal fillers and take longer to take effect.
Restore facial fullness with dermal fillers that are safe to use. Dermal fillers are becoming the most popular non-invasive cosmetic facial procedures today. Experience reduced facial lines with Sadeghi dermal fillers.