9 things that causes infertility in man with ways to prevent it
What is infertility in male?
This is the inability of male to achieve pregnancy in a fertile female. Male infertility is commonly due to deficiency in sperm and semen quality. Sperm and semen quality is used as a surrogate measure in male infertility.
Causes of infertility in male:
- Per-testicular: This fact refers to a condition that impedes support of the test and includes situation of poor hormonal support and poor general health.
- Drugs and alcohol.
- Strenuous riding/cycling
- Tobacco smoking – (male smokers have approximately 30% higher odds of infertility.
These are increasing evidence that the harmful product of tobacco smoking kill sperm cells.
- Genetic abnormality
- Excess exposure to radiation
Common example: There is organ in a man that is fragile as an egg. It is called “scrotum”. And men always like to put their phone inside their pocket and cell phone emits “Radiation”, in that process it hatches, the egg and causes the sperm to weak.
- Avoid smoking
- Limit or abstain from alcohol
- Stay clear from illegal drugs
- Keep the body weight balanced
- Don’t go into vasectomy
- Avoid high temperature
- Avoid stress (physical and mental)
- Avoid exposure of pesticides, radiation and other toxins.